Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lifestyle Lifters: Our new Social Network!

I am pre-empting today's Lifestyle Lifters post which usually covers a unique product, service or approach that may be of interest to my followers, to announce the creation of OUR OWN EXCLUSIVE SOCIAL NETWORK! I have been researching this space for a while now. Many of you may already have a My Space or Facebook page. Generally, though, I don't recommend Women of Wealth use these as they can have unintended consequences.

The one I have created is by invitation only, and will be limited to Women of Wealth that I know and trust, or have been referred to me by an existing member. If you do not receive an invitation and would like to be considered for membership, please ask to be added to our email list by filling out the box in the sidebar to this blog. I will respond back to your email to make sure it is you who is requesting to become a member, then you will receive an invitation to do so.

The Wealthy Women's Resource Guide Network is currently under construction, but should be complete within a few days. Thanks again to those of you who have graciously offered to "test drive" the site. I would invite feedback from anyone as to how we can make this more effective, or more appealing.

My goal is to have those who wish to interact more with other WWRG followers, join us as a group. Of course, if you feel more comfortable remaining anonymous and enjoy passively the posts that I create, that's fine too.

Until next post, continue to Believe, Achieve, Receive. SDG - JBHIV

No comments:

Post a Comment