Sunday, March 8, 2009

Revelation Revisited

In last Wednesday's post, I shared with you that I had been revealed something about what was unfolding before us, and my role in helping you and others through the difficult times that lie ahead. I also promised to reveal more about this revelation in my Sunday post. Well, there are two things that did not get accomplished this weekend, and this is one of them. The other was my Lifestyle Lifters blog on Saturday. For those of you who faithfully follow this blog (if only on Saturdays due to time constraints), I apologize. Look for a post next Saturday, I promise.

The revelation I referred to, but didn't reveal yesterday, was left out intentionally. The magnitude of this is so great that I thought it better to think through the next steps, before asking for your support. Those of you who know me or were able to read yesterday's post know that any project I take on, must first be vetted through the "9P's" before launch.

As it turns out, I wasn't the only one who had a revelation last week. As Women of Wealth, I think you will find this oped piece from the Washington Post last week insightful. The long-term impact of what is happening during these turbulent times is yet to be determined. Maybe you will experience a revelation of your own soon, and begin looking for ways to leverage the capacity you have been given, and create a social biography that will help change the world we live in. Let's create this together.

Until next post. continue to believe, achieve, receive. SDG - JBHIV

No comments:

Post a Comment